The Technical Committee is the body in charge of coordinating the joint work of the Work Groups and managing their relationship with the Commission.
The Committee will be in charge of guaranteeing cross-cooperation between the different Groups since the tasks and duties of all of them will be very much interrelated. It will likewise monitor the activity of the Groups to report to the Commission.
Roles of the Committee
- To provide technical advice to the Commission
- To propose the lines of activity of the working groups to the Commission
- To transfer the activities approved by the Commission to the Work Groups
- To be a link between the activity of the Work Groups and the Commission
- To coordinate the joint activity of the different Work Groups
- To represent the Spanish strategy in both national and international technical forums