The group will address everything relating to the change of culture and training of public and private staff. It is necessary to take into account the training, the new roles and responsibilities, the need for greater communication and transparency and resistance to change.
- Improvement in the training of students and professionals: training and certification.
- Promotion of BIM research.
- Promotion and dissemination of BIM
- Improvement of visibility.
- To drive forward the incorporation of BIM into university studies both at a university undergraduate level and in masters or other postgraduate studies.
- To establish the minimum requirements for the certification of professionals and organisations.
- Participation in the BIM Virtual Campus and BIM Academic Forum.
- To promote and disseminate the use of BIM through holding Conferences, Seminars, etc.