The analysis of the BIM requirements in tenders must represent a continuous activity, not focused in a short period of time, as BIM methodology and its inclusion in tenders is in constant evolution and deepening.
In this way, from the es.BIM initiative, we have decided to establish the creation of a BIM Tenders Observatory with a double function:
- Verify the progress of the inclusion of BIM requirements in public tenders: throughout a monthly tracking of the number of public tenders including BIM requirements categorized by type of tender and tenderer, life cycle phase and many other.
- Analyze in which way BIM is included in these tenders:
- BIM Uses that have been considered
- Levels of Detail
- Use of Open Formats
- Colaboration requirements
- First report of the es.BIM’s Tender Observatory.
- Second report of the es.BIM’s Tender Observatory.
- Third report of the es.BIM’s Tender Observatory.
- Fourth report of the es.BIM’s Tender Observatory.
If you know of any tender in which the use of BIM is requested, please let us know completing the following application form:
The results obtained from the analysis of these tenders will be published in the site shortly.